This is where water credit is stored.The user first gets a monetory value from a kiosk agent after paying. Then the user swipes the card on the ATM unit after pressing the button corresponding to the preferred quantity of water by the user.
iTap Water ATM Unit
This is where water is tapped and credits managed. The ATM unit has a Dashboard containing a section for scanning the smart card. It also has a touch functioning button labeled with quantities for instance: 10L, 20L, 30L for each tap
Water Management System
iTap has a central based server billing system. This provides tranparency of billing services and eliminate differences in charging systems for the same amount of water consumed.
This Unit allows the water vendors to sell water value to customers.
- Easy to install
- 100% utilisation of solar energy.
- Environmentally friendly.
- 100% consumer protection from mismanagement of communal water points.
- No supply disconnection due to nonpayment of bills.
- Eliminates uncertainties and unaccountability for revenue collections by water service providers.